Individual Birth Preparation
How would you like to experience the birth of your child?
Would you like to have a natural birth at home or would you prefer be in the hospital?
Are you considering a c-section?
Are you afraid of the pain and do you expect to be given some pain killers to help?
Are you new to Denmark and unfamiliar with the Danish medical system?
Is this your first baby and you are wondering what will happen with you, your baby and your partner during the labour?
Are you a single mother and feeling insecure about being alone during the labour?
I can help you resolve any doubts and prepare you and your partner
for the conscious birth of your beloved child.
You will learn how to create an environment in which you and your partner feel relaxed, a space that promotes the release of positive hormones and makes the birth process more comfortable for those present.
You will learn how to be conscious and connected with the process of birth and with the baby. Learn about many different ways how to approach childbirth and make your own choices along the way.
We will go over practical birthing tools for both partners during each stage of labour:
- Breathing and relaxation practices
- Positive visualisations and affirmations
- Optimal positions for labour
- Supportive acupressure and massage techniques
- How to stay calm and focused during a more complex birth
- Birth plan and other practical information for the labour
- Many different strategies and suggestions for partners to use during the childbirth
We will talk about the first hours after the baby is born and the days immediately following. You will be given tools and suggestions that will support the parent(s) and the baby and help to make this time special.